Personal Protective Equipment: Global Markets
The global market for personal protective equipment (PPE) will grow from $45.1 billion in 2017 to around $62.0 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 75 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An overview of the global personal protective equipment market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Insight into the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, and market and product trends.
- Analysis of the market by equipment type, end-use industry, and by region.
- Discussion of the current and future trends of the market.
- Detailed description of the leading players in the market and their key developments, strategies, and profiles, including: 3M, Alpha Pro, Ansell Ltd., Avon Rubber PLC, Bekina NV, Cordova Safety Products, Delta Plus Group, Ergodyne.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global personal protective equipment (PPE) market by equipment, industry and region. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. The report discusses the differentiation between PPE to derive specific market estimates, as well as analyses the various types of equipment and the important advances in the field. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global personal protective equipment market. Patent analysis included in this report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically— namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global personal protective equipment market is segmented by application type: head, eye and face, hearing, clothing, respiratory, professional footwear, fall protection, hand and others.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.