Current Bioprinting Prospects and Future Innovations
The global bioprinting market should reach $1.4 billion by 2024 from $306.2 million in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4% for the period 2019 to 2024.
- 85 data tables and 27 additional tables
- Comprehensive analysis of the bioprinting technologies and their trending applications in the market at a global scale
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Segmentation of the global market by technologies and products, notably instruments (bioprinters), reagents (bioinks), 3D cell culture products, and software and services
- Focus on the popular and emerging applications of bioprinting in the clinical and research domains
- Regional dynamics of bioprinting technologies covering North America, Europe and Other emerging markets including India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Latin America etc.
- Discussion of new developments and new product launches in the global bioprinting market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of market players in the industry, including 3Dynamic Systems Ltd., Aspect Biosystems, GeSiM, n3D Biosciences Inc., Organovo Holdings Inc., Prellis Biologics Inc. and regenHU Ltd.
This new BCC Research report on the topic “Current Bioprinting Prospects and Future Innovations” offers a detailed perspective on bioprinting technology, its current market and future prospects. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the trending applications of bioprinting in the market in the global context, including market forecasts and sales through 2024. The report is focused on the analysis of the bioprinting market by various product types, regions and applications.
The products that matter the most, i.e., instruments (bioprinters), reagents (bioinks), 3D cell culture products, and software and services, are discussed and analyzed. Each of these segments are sub-divided into different types (as detailed later). The emphasis is on the printing instruments, reagents, tissue products, skin substitutes, etc. The report also highlights the popular and emerging applications of bioprinting in the clinical and research domains. The end user markets, i.e., research and development, cosmetics, drug discovery, clinical and others, are analyzed in this report. Other end user markets include chemical, agrochemical, educational, hobbyist and veterinary applications. This study includes a survey of the bioprinting market in all geographic regions, including North America, Europe, and Emerging markets. The Emerging markets include regions like India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Latin America, among others.
The report elaborates on the critical issues and challenges facing the bioprinting industry as well as emerging trends in bioprinting technologies. It additionally features the new developments and new product launches in the global market.
The new BCC report provides relevant patent analysis and comprehensive profiles of market players in the industry. The industry structure chapter focuses on changing market trends, important manufacturers/suppliers, their market shares and product offerings. The chapter also covers mergers and acquisitions and any other collaborations or partnerships that happened during the evaluation period of this report that are expected to shape the industry.
Factors such as the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities that are expected to play a role in the evolution of the bioprinting market are also evaluated. Any regulatory changes or new initiatives are highlighted explicitly.
Excluded from this report is medical 3D printing, which focuses on nonliving materials used in medical devices. Examples of medical devices that are not covered include treatment models, surgical tools and guides, prosthetics, dental restorations and crowns, and surgical implants.
Dr. Kamna Jhamb has more than 13 years of research experience, of which more than four years have been devoted to market research. Before entering the field of market research, she worked as a Research Assistant in Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, CA. With a Ph.D. in Microbial Technology, she has vast knowledge in the areas of microbiology, protein chemistry, and molecular biology. She has several international publications in reputed journals. For BCC Research, Dr. Kamna has written reports spanning topics from healthcare, finance, to biotechnology.