Bioprinting: Technologies and Global Markets
The global bioprinting technologies market should reach $5.0 billion by 2027 from $2.4 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 26 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for bioprinting technologies and applications within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of market opportunities for this innovation-driven market, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global bioprinting market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology, application, end-user, and region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market for bioprinting over the forecast period (2022 to 2027)
- Analysis of the markets for the main bioprinting end-use applications, including research, drug discovery and development, cosmetics, and clinical
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on technologies, applications, and end users of bioprinting
- Updated information on recent industry acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances in the global bioprinting market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including 3D Bio Corp., Advanced Solutions Inc., Cellink, Organovo, and Stratasys Ltd.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the bioprinting market, including market estimations and trends through 2020. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics, and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for bioprinting technologies.
The scope of the report extends to only those bioprinting technologies that generate the most global revenue. Surgical device or guides and ceramics or metal devices used in 3D bioprinting overlap with other products that are already covered under the technology segments, so these have been excluded.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World region. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020, as the base year 2021 and forecast through year-end 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$2.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$5.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 16.2% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Photopolymerization Technique, Type of Droplet Disposition, end use, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, The Middle East, Africa, and South America, GCC Countries, Argentina, and Brazil|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for bioprinting reached $263.8 million in 2015. The market should reach $295 million in 2016 and $1.8 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.9% from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global markets bioprinting.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the latest techniques used to create cell patterns within a confined space.
- Breakdowns of the market by technology, application, and end-user.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, opportunities, and restraints.
- Profiles of major players in the field.