The U.S. Market for Biodefense-Related Rapid Pathogen Identification and Treatments
The U.S. biodefense-related rapid pathogen identification and treatment market should reach $518.3 million by 2026 from $366.3 million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 79 tables
- An overview of the U.S. market for biodefense-related rapid pathogen identification and treatments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DROs), technological advancements, and regulatory landscape in the context of biodefense-related rapid pathogens
- Evaluation and forecast the biodefense-related pathogen detection products market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type, testing method, device type, technology, application etc.
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for infectious agents with detection, vaccine and treatment information, ongoing R&D activities, and clinical trials etc.
- Review of the infectious agents including smallpox, anthrax, plague and tularaemia, as well as coverage of potentially harmful chemical toxins that are used in biological warfare situations including sarin gas, ricin and botulinum
- Impact of COVID-19 on bioinformatics research and new developments relate to biodefense-related diagnostic tools
- Review of patents issued for rapid pathogen identification and industry specific new developments
- Insight into the recent industry strategies and competitive landscape of the major players operating within the global market, along with their company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including ANP Technologies, Biomerieux, Haztech, Menon Biosensors, Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific and GlaxoSmithKline
This report examines the current and future market potential of the U.S. biodefense-related rapid pathogen identification and treatment market. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and it identifies opportunities and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2026.
For market estimates, data is provided for the following year 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2026. Year 2020 is the base year, and forecast through year 2026.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The projected U.S. market for biodefense-related rapid pathogen detection devices is valued at $214.2 million in 2015. The total market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% from 2016 through 2021 and reach $248 million by 2016 and $364 million by 2021.
- An overview of biodefense-related rapid pathogen identification and treatment markets, with a concentration on activities within the U.S.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Identification of substances that can be weaponized for either cilivilian or military destruction rapidly and accurately.
- Information on infectious agents including smallpox, anthrax, plague and tularemia, as well as coverage of potentially harmful chemical toxins that are used in biological warfare situtations including sarin gas, ricin and botulinum.
- Outlines of the political and social landscape of biodefense, focusing on the issues of survelliance, coordination of resources and financing.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.