Validation, Calibration and Standardization in the Life Sciences Market
The global market for validation, calibration and standardization in the global life sciences should grow from $1.5 billion in 2018 to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 85 data tables and 50 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia
- Explanation of validation and calibration of instruments such as heap filters, pH meters, incubators, autoclaves, HPLC units, and GC units
- Discussion of ongoing research in treatments of various diseases and susceptibility of various microbes toward traditional medicines as driving factors to the industry
- Insight into the regulatory compliances in life science industry
- Detailed profile of major companies of the industry, including Beckman Coulter, Inc., Biovia (Dassault Systems), Data Sciences International (DSI), IBM and Thermo Fisher Scientific
The scope of this report is broad and covers multiple types of services available, instruments and consumables utilized, ongoing research and development in global validation, calibration and standardization in life sciences market and potential end-users. Global validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market is broken down into instruments and consumables, service type, service providers and end users. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each of these four segments, with estimated values derived from the total revenues of companies operating in the market.
The report includes a discussion of the major players across each region in validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market. This report also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of this market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in this market.
Sathya Durga has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Sathya Durga has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance, and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.