Validation, Calibration and Standardization in the Life Sciences Market
The global market for validation, calibration and standardization in the global life sciences should grow from $1.5 billion in 2018 to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 85 data tables and 50 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia
- Explanation of validation and calibration of instruments such as heap filters, pH meters, incubators, autoclaves, HPLC units, and GC units
- Discussion of ongoing research in treatments of various diseases and susceptibility of various microbes toward traditional medicines as driving factors to the industry
- Insight into the regulatory compliances in life science industry
- Detailed profile of major companies of the industry, including Beckman Coulter, Inc., Biovia (Dassault Systems), Data Sciences International (DSI), IBM and Thermo Fisher Scientific
The scope of this report is broad and covers multiple types of services available, instruments and consumables utilized, ongoing research and development in global validation, calibration and standardization in life sciences market and potential end-users. Global validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market is broken down into instruments and consumables, service type, service providers and end users. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each of these four segments, with estimated values derived from the total revenues of companies operating in the market.
The report includes a discussion of the major players across each region in validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market. This report also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of this market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in this market.
Sathya Durga has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Sathya Durga has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance, and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.