Analytical Laboratory Instruments Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global analytical laboratory instruments manufacturing market will grow from $83.3 billion in 2017 to $115.8 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 97 data tables
- An industry analysis of global markets for analytical laboratory instruments manufacturing
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Russia, Middle East and Africa
- Breakdown of the laboratory instruments manufacturing market by type, application, end users, and major geographies
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
- Review key developments, novel product innovations, and recent strategic industry activities of major players across various product categories
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Agilent Technologies, BioMérieux S.A., Danaher Corp., Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Waters Corp.
This research report categorizes the analytical laboratory instruments manufacturing market by type. Product type include elemental analysis instruments, molecular analysis instruments, separational analysis instruments and other instruments.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies