Humanoid Robot: Applications, Verticals and Global Markets
The global market for humanoid robots should grow from $2.1 billion in 2020 to $7.9 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.6% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 47 tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for humanoid robots with emphasis on their applications and components
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of the market potential for the commercially deployed humanoid robots, overall market size for both hardware and the software parts of the biped and wheeled humanoid robots, along with region-specific developments in the industry
- Information pertaining to the value chain analysis and porter's five forces analysis of the humanoid robot industry ecosystem
- Discussion of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segment
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy and the humanoid robots industry
- Competitive landscape of the global humanoid robots' marketplace featuring key market participants, their market positioning and regional market share analysis
- Company profiles of the major global players, including Promobot Corp., UBTECH Robotics Inc., Agility Robotics, Honda Motors Co. Ltd., and ROBOTIS Co. Ltd.
- The scope of the report includes the global market for commercially-deployed humanoid robots.
- Robots in the pilot phase or those that are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered to calculate overall market size.
- Market size includes the market of both hardware and software.
- The after-sales service market (software upgrade or hardware maintenance) has not been considered in the report.
- The rental service market for humanoid robots has not been considered in the report.
- The report includes both bipedal and wheeled humanoid robots for the calculation of the overall market size.
- Humanoid robotic kits have not been considered in the report scope.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)
- Global Bronchoscopy Market (MDS097A)