Clinical Nutrition: Global Markets to 2025
The global market for clinical nutrition is estimated to grow from $59.6 billion in 2020 to $75.4 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
- 28 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for clinical nutrition within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of the key market regulations, new advances in clinical nutrition and nutritional sciences, and increasing demand for specific nutritional products; and their impact on the stakeholders in this market
- Estimation of current market size and potential growth forecast for clinical nutrition market, and corresponding market share analysis by nutrition type, end user, application area, and geography
- Analysis of market opportunities with a holistic study of Porter’s Analysis and PEST Analysis for relevant geographic regions in the clinical nutrition industry
- Competitive Landscape featuring major companies in the clinical nutrition market, their financial information, company share analysis and key development strategies
- Review of the U.S. patents issued for innovations in clinical nutrition products
- Profile description of the market leading players, including Abbott, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Danone, DSM, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. (MJN), Nestlé and Fresenius Kabi
Clinical nutrition is nutrition for patients in a healthcare setting. It is the practice of assessing whether a person is consuming an adequate amount of nutrients. This report analyzes market trends for clinical nutrition with data from 2018-2019, estimates from 2020, projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) through 2025 (forecast period 2020-2025) and regional markets for clinical nutrition.
The market has been segmented by type, application, end user and geography. By type, the market is segmented into enteral nutrition, parenteral nutrition and infant nutrition. The infant nutrition segment covers milk-based, organic, soy-based, prebiotics, probiotics and follow-up products. The enteral nutrition segment covers standard nutrition and disease-specific nutritional support. The parenteral nutrition segment in this report includes carbohydrates, lipids, trace elements, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Products include, but are not limited to, the segments considered in this report. The applications of clinical nutrition considered in this report include therapeutic applications and healthcare settings. In therapeutic applications, the report covers oncology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, diabetes, immunology, critical care and other diseases. The healthcare settings segment includes acute care hospitals, nursing homes, homecare settings and inpatient rehabilitation facilities. This report also includes a detailed background of medical nutrition therapy: oral nutrition supplements (dietary supplements, functional and fortified foods and food intolerance products) and clinical nutrition routes, enteral and parenteral. Market sizing was done for infant, enteral, parenteral, adult and elder nutrition. A regional market analysis for clinical nutrition is also covered in this report.
The research uncovers many paradigm shifts in the studied market, in terms of regional competitive advantage, competitive landscape among key players and market dynamics. A holistic study of the market has been carried out, incorporating various factors, from country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles to market specific microeconomic influences needed to analyze the future trends of this market. The report provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities and available patents. Key vendor analysis, new products, developments and financials are also provided, to enable easy decision making.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global clinical nutrition market should reach $60.8 billion by 2022 from $48.2 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period 2017-2022.
- 50 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of global markets for clinical nutrition within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends. with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Quantification and segmentation of the clinical nutrition market by regions, end users, and nutrition types
- Examination of market dynamics, along with growth driving factors, opportunities, restraints etc.
- Identification of shifts in the market, in terms of regional competitive advantage, and the competitive landscape among key players
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Atrium Innovations, Abbott Nutrition, Baxter International, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Glanbia Plc, Lonza Group Ltd., Nestlé SA, and Pfizer, Inc.