Dairy Ingredients and Dairy Alternatives Market Outlook
The global market for dairy ingredients should grow from $174.4 billion in 2018 to reach $208.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 143 data tables and 80 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for dairy ingredients and dairy alternatives
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Infromation on the trade pattern of the various types of powder dairy ingredients including whey protein, casein, lactose, whole milk and skimmed milk among others
- An overview of dairy alternative products such as soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk and rice milk
- Examination of the effect of supply variations on price trends and demand in each region
- A look at the impact of changing milk production statistics in the Europe, Australia and New Zealand on the global dairy powder trade
- Profiles of major companies in the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Amul, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd., Frieslandcampina and Sunopta
The report covers the global dairy ingredient market in detail and studies all types of dairy ingredients in all regions. The market is categorized on the basis of major product types, applications, regions and countries. Volume and revenue forecasts have been provided from 2017 to 2023 for each product type, application, region and country.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional dairy ingredient market. Further, it explains major drivers and regional dynamics of the global dairy ingredient market, as well as current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of major vendors in the global dairy ingredient market.
Research analyst Vivek Singh has more than six years of experience in the market research and consulting industry and specializes in chemicals, materials and biotechnology market research. He has authored and coauthored more than 90 published studies in the chemicals, materials and healthcare domains. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology, a Diploma in Medical Genetics and an MBA in Marketing.