Infant Nutrition: Global Markets
The global market for infant nutrition should grow from $45.4 billion in 2020 to $59.8 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 214 tables
- An overview of the global markets for infant nutrition
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and new product launches of infant nutrition industry
- Market share analysis of the infant nutrition based on product type, formulation, category, sales channel, and geography
- Information on Infant Formula Act and insights into guidelines of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) for infant formula
- Discussion on marketing and business strategies in the global infant nutrition market
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on the entire pharmaceutical industry as well as on infant nutrition market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies; and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Avante International, Babylicious Ltd., Hero Foods Group, Nestlé Global and Pfizer Inc.
This report studies the global market for infant nutrition with 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period of 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). The scope of this report is broad and covers markets for infant nutrition that are used globally. The market is broken down by product type, form, category, sales channel and region. Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining the growth in the overall infant nutrition market, growth in the individual segments of the infant nutrition industry, as well as the subcategories within those segments, new developments in the market, and current research and future opportunities in the infant nutrition industry.
The research uncovers many paradigm shifts in the studied market, in terms of regional competitive advantages, the competitive landscape among the key players in the infant nutrition industry and market dynamics. A holistic study of the market has been carried out by incorporating various factors from country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles to market-specific microeconomic influences that were needed to analyze the future trends of this market. The report provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities and available patents.
Beyond this, each segment and subsegment of the infant nutrition market is examined, and growth rates and reasons for growth of each infant nutrition segment are provided. This report examines the following segments:
Infant formula, which includes the subcategories:
- Infant milk.
- Follow-on milk.
- Growing-up milk.
- Specialty milk.
Baby meal, which includes the subcategories:
- Baby cereals.
- Baby snacks.
- Baby drinks.
- Other baby meals.
The report also analyzes the global infant nutrition market in terms of product form, product category, sales channel and region. The product forms covered are powder, liquid concentrate and liquid ready-to-feed products. The product categories covered are conventional and organic. The sales channels covered are supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, retail pharmacies, and e-commerce. The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for infant nutrition. It explains the main market drivers of the global infant nutrition market, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the infant nutrition market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major global vendors in the infant nutrition industry.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.