Oligonucleotides: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for oligonucleotide synthesis should grow from $6.1 billion in 2021 to $10.2 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 22 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for oligonucleotides
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market trends, and technological advancements within the industry and market share analysis of oligonucleotides by type, application, and region
- Information on the classifications and applications of oligonucleotides and detailed description of DNA oligos and RNA oligos synthesis
- Details of solid phase chemical synthesis and alternative forms of oligonucleotide synthesis processes and insights into government regulations for oligonucleotide-based drugs
- Information on CRISPR-Cas diagnosis and therapeutic tools for SARS-CoV-2 infection, and discussion on ASO as a COVID-19 therapeutic
- A look at the new product developments, clinical trials, patents, mergers and acquisitions and collaborations or partnership of the industry
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Agilent Technologies , Eurofins Scientific, Biolegio, Merck KGaA , Integrated DNA Technologies and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report covers the worldwide market for oligonucleotide synthesis, which consists of four main product types: oligonucleotide drugs, synthesized oligos, equipment and reagents, and services. Based on application, the market for oligonucleotide synthesis is divided into research and diagnostics and therapeutics.
By geography, the market in this report is divided into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The report includes detailed analyses of the major countries in these regions. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026.
The report also covers approved drugs, the oligonucleotide synthesis process, innovative research, opportunities within the market and profiles of leading companies in the oligonucleotide synthesis industry.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.