Flow Cytometry: Products, Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for flow cytometry is estimated to increase from $5.2 billion in 2022 to reach $7.6 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% from 2022 through 2027.
- 47 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for flow cytometry products, technologies and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) from 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market potential for flow cytometry industry and innovation-driven applications of flow cytometry technology, and major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global flow cytometry market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, technology type, application, end-user, and region
- Discussion of market dynamics that impact the growth of the market for flow cytometry products, applications in basic and clinical research, market regulations, industry structure, and penetration of technologies within the marketplace
- Review of the key patent grants on flow cytometry products and applications by each major category, along with the new developments and emerging trends in the flow cytometry market
- Competitive landscape of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of flow cytometry products, their market share analysis, financial performance, and major growth strategies within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of leading industry players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.), Becton, Dickinson and Co. (BD), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for flow cytometry, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their position in the current marketplace and make informed business decisions regarding flow cytometry products and services. Segmentation is based on technology type, product type, application, end user and region.
Industry growth drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities in flow cytometry market are also discussed in detail. The report also provides information on the flow cytometry market’s competitive landscape, features elaborative company profiles and discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Also included in the report are a relevant patent analysis and new developments in terms of flow cytometry technology. The latest news articles about new products, acquisitions and collaborations related to the flow cytometry market are covered in sufficient detail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$4.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$7.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.0% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Technology Type, Product Type, Application Type, End User, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, and Emerging markets|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for flow cytometry should grow from $4.6 billion in 2018 to $7.3 billion in 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% from 2018 through 2023.
- 46 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An industry analysis of the products, technologies and applications of flow cytometry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Statistical data covering market projections and market shares of the global flow cytometry market by segments such as products types, technology types, applications, end users and geographical regions
- A look at the regulatory environment and growth driving factors that affect the global market
- Relevant patent analysis and number of patents issued to companies, universities, institutes, and individuals for flow cytometry products
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the flow cytometry market, including Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.), Becton Dickinson & Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Miltenyi Biotec, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Millipore Sigma (Merck KGaA), and Luminex Corp.
The global market for flow cytometry products should reach over $6.3 billion by 2020 from nearly $4.1 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of flow cytometry products, technologies, and global markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users.
- Discussions of how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth.
- Intensive analysis with respect to top innovations, key market players and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The global flow cytometry products market reached $3.1 billion in 2012. This market is expected to reach nearly $3.5 billion in 2013 and about $5.7 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the flow cytometry market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users
- Discussions of how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
The global market for flow cytometry products was $2.6 billion in 2010. BCC expects this market to reach $4.3 billion by 2015 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4 % between 2010 and 2015.