The global market for flow cytometry should grow from $4.6 billion in 2018 to $7.3 billion in 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% from 2018 through 2023.
- 46 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An industry analysis of the products, technologies and applications of flow cytometry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Statistical data covering market projections and market shares of the global flow cytometry market by segments such as products types, technology types, applications, end users and geographical regions
- A look at the regulatory environment and growth driving factors that affect the global market
- Relevant patent analysis and number of patents issued to companies, universities, institutes, and individuals for flow cytometry products
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the flow cytometry market, including Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.), Becton Dickinson & Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Miltenyi Biotec, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Millipore Sigma (Merck KGaA), and Luminex Corp.
The report examines the flow cytometry market in detail and provides an overview including flow cytometry’s applications in various arena of clinical and research settings. The importance of innovative technologies in flow cytometers led BCC Research to focus on the emerging trends and applications of the flow cytometry market.
The scope of the study is global. BCC Research analyzes each market and its application, new products and advancements, market projections, and market shares. The study surveys each market in various geographic regions including North America, Europe and emerging markets. The emerging markets area covers countries and regions such as India, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Russia, Latin America, and much of Africa.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the flow cytometry industry. Some of the major players of the market include Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.), Becton Dickinson & Co., Miltenyi Biotec, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Millipore Sigma (Merck KGaA), and Luminex Corp.
BCC Research analyzes the current market situation by critically discussing the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities for the global flow cytometry market. The market projections and market shares are examined for each region and type. The latest news articles including new products, acquisitions and collaborations in each market are also dealt with in sufficient detail.
Excluded from this report are mass cytometry instruments (CyTof) and diagnostic devices.
Honey Dave holds a B.S. and M.S. in Biotechnology. She is currently working as a Research Associate/ Project Manager in Vitalant Research Institute (Blood Systems Research Institute), San Francisco, California. She has worked on market research reports for more than five years. Her interests include DNA sequencing, cell culture, genomics, and proteomics. Other reports to which she has contributed research include:
- BIO021E Global Markets and Manufacturing Technologies for Protein Drugs.
- PHM175A Global Markets for Drug Repurposing.
- EGY099B Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes.
- BIO099B Single-Use Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Global Markets.
- HLC183A Sports Medicine: Technologies and Global Markets.
- BIO009F Global Markets for Bioengineered Protein Drugs.
- BIO87C Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies and Global Markets.
The global market for flow cytometry products should reach over $6.3 billion by 2020 from nearly $4.1 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of flow cytometry products, technologies, and global markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users.
- Discussions of how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth.
- Intensive analysis with respect to top innovations, key market players and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The global flow cytometry products market reached $3.1 billion in 2012. This market is expected to reach nearly $3.5 billion in 2013 and about $5.7 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the flow cytometry market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users
- Discussions of how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
The global market for flow cytometry products was $2.6 billion in 2010. BCC expects this market to reach $4.3 billion by 2015 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4 % between 2010 and 2015.