Cell and Gene Therapy Tools, and Reagents: Global Markets
The global market for life science tools should grow from $6.5 billion in 2019 to reach $9.0 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
- 77 data tables
- An overview of the global market for immunoassay-based cell and gene therapy tools, and reagents within the life sciences industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2017-2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information about in vitro diagnostics (IVD), its background and importance of IVD testing
- Discussion on prevalence of infectious disease, metabolic disorders and chronic ailments as drivers of immunoassay testing market
- Description of recent technologies such as chemiluminescent immunoassays (CLIA), fluorescent immunoassays, multiplex assays and rapid diagnostic technologies
- Evaluation of market potential for immunoassay-based cell and gene therapy tools and reagents, current market size and market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading players engaged
- Patent review and new developments, R&D efforts, industrial changes with emphasis on recent investments, and current state of the immunoassay technology
- Company profiles of the key market participants, including Bio-Rad Laboratories, Cytiva Life Sciences, Luminex Corp., Millipore Sigma, Thermo Fisher Scientific and STEMCELL Technologies
The scope of this study encompasses an investigation of the markets cell and gene therapy tools such as GMP proteins, media, cell separation and activation reagents, viral and non-viral, cytokine release syndrome monitoring products, GMP antibodies, leukapheresis instrumentation, immunoassays (multiplex and singleplex) and bioreactors. BCC Research analyzes each tool type, determines its current market status, examines its impact on future markets, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are discussed. BCC Research analyzes the industry on a worldwide basis, from both application and demand perspectives, in the major regions of the world.
Todd Graham is an experienced scientist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout the biotechnology industry for more than 10 years as a key technical resource for a variety of businesses. Among his accomplishments are coordinating the roll out of a new test for a major clinical laboratory services provider, developing pre-clinical and clinical assays in support of pharmaceuticals and medical devices, and being a key team member in developing novel technologies for molecular diagnostics.