The global market for blood cancer therapeutics should grow from $38.5 billion in 2018 to $64.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0% from 2018 to 2023.
- 41 data tables and 48 additional tables
- An overview of the global blood cancer therapeutics markets within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of the market covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other emerging economies
- Discussion of major drivers, trends and challenges influencing blood cancer therapeutics market
- Information on the competitive environments, blockbuster drugs, pipeline analysis, patent analysis, and regulatory and reimbursement structure
- Coverage of regulatory environments for the United States, Europe and Japan; and information pertaining to the regulations for new drug launches
- A look at the reimbursement scenario outlined for the United States and Europe, and Pipeline analysis encompassing major disease area
- Examination of the competitive landscape and description of the major manufacturers involved in the blood cancer therapeutics market, key developments and product offerings
- Company profiles of leading market players, including AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hofmann-La Roche Ltd., and Novartis AG
This report organizes information from diverse sources into a comprehensive report that includes an overview, market dynamics, disease type, leading blockbuster drug profiles, regulations, reimbursement and patents. It analyzes prevailing blood cancer treatment guidelines in different geographic regions. The scope of the blood cancer therapeutic market is restricted to three disease areas: leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma. Leukemia is classified into four sub-segments: chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML). This report includes an overview of the global market scenario for blood cancer treatments with base year data from 2017, estimations for 2018 and forecasts for 2019 to 2023, using CAGR projections. Market data in value terms is provided at global, regional and country levels for disease areas. This report forecasts the global market by disease area and discusses market data for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. This report involves regional market overviews for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Regional overviews provide information on the epidemiology of blood cancer by country and region and detailed market data for each region.
Market dynamics, such as trends and challenges, are discussed in the report. Global market drivers, trends and challenges influencing the blood cancer therapeutic market are also captured in this report. Detailed analyses of competitive environments, blockbuster drugs, pipelines, patents, the regulatory landscape and the reimbursement landscape are included in the report. The regulatory scenario is discussed for the United States, Europe and Japan to provide an overview of regulations for new drug launches. The reimbursement scenario is outlined for the United States and Europe to provide an overview to readers. The pipeline analysis chapter discusses four major disease areas to provide details about major pipeline developments. The competitive landscape discusses major manufacturers involved in the blood cancer therapeutic market, key developments and product offerings.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.