Liquid Biopsy with Emphasis on Cancer: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for liquid biopsy should grow from $2.3 billion in 2018 to reach $6.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 27 data tables and 70 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of the liquid biopsy diagnostics market covering North America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world covering other emerging economies
- Discussion of major drivers, current trends and global outlook of liquid biopsy technologies, their growth potential and factors that influence the market
- Examination of various conventional biopsy methods and highlight how liquid biopsy enabling technologies address the issues and are gaining significant traction with key opinion leaders
- Comparative study of liquid biopsy with conventional biopsy technologies and coverage of their respective biomarkers
- Comprehensive company profiles of key market players within the industry, including Apocell Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Clinical Genomics Technologies, Exact Sciences Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The scope of the report includes liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments, biomarker technologies, major funding initiatives, patents and companies. The market sizes for liquid biopsy diagnostics are given for 2017, 2018 and 2023 (forecasted).
This report reviews liquid biopsy biomarkers and technologies and provides background on why liquid biopsy is increasingly viewed as a replacement for, or a companion to, tissue biopsy. The report discusses several significant, large-scale research initiatives that are contributing to liquid biopsy development. Key forces driving the market are enumerated.
The structures of several important industry subsectors are reviewed, as well as major industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2017 through November 2018. Industry subsectors analyzed include advanced sequencing instruments, droplet digital PCR (polymerase chain reaction), target enrichment, single-cell DNA polymerase, non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), fetal-cell NIPT, CTC (circulating tumor cell) capture and detection and liquid biopsy.
The market for liquid biopsy diagnostics is analyzed in depth. The market is analyzed by application (cancer, reproductive health, transplant), biomarker type (nucleic acids, cells, extracellular vesicles, proteins), analysis platform (microarray, NGS, PCR, proteomics and other), analysis purpose (screening/ early detection, diagnosis, therapy guidance, monitoring) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World).
Market data covers 2017, 2018 and 2023 (forecasted).
More than 175 companies in the liquid biopsy industry are profiled in this report.
BCC Research provides a summary of the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2017 through November 2018, including key alliance trends.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets (IFT107D)
- Antenna: Including Patch, Embedded, Fractal, Smart and Reflectors (IFT073F)
- Non-invasive Ventilators: Global Markets (MDS064A)
- Biometrics Extended by Affective Computing: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT042G)
- Influenza Vaccines: Global Markets (BIO230A)