The global market for brain tumor therapeutics should grow from $1.1 billion in 2018 to reach $2.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 20 data tables and 40 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global market for brain tumor therapeutics within the pharmaceutical industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Impact analysis of major drivers and restraints, and regional dynamics of the global brain tumor therapeutics markets and current trends within the industry
- Company profiles of prominent players in the market, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eisai Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc., and Novartis International AG
This report provides an overview of the current and future global market potential for brain tumor therapeutics. It provides a detailed analysis and information about conventional treatment options, ongoing market trends and the future direction of the market with respect to brain tumor therapy.
- The report covers a detailed background of the disease state, along with epidemiological and demographic data, market segmentation by therapy (chemotherapy and targeted therapy), age group of patients (adult and pediatric brain tumors), end users (hospitals, cancer research institutes and medical universities) and a detailed regional market analysis including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
- The report provides information on newer treatment opportunities and cutting-edge research on therapeutics for brain tumors. It covers various types of treatment used in the field of neuro-oncology: surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
- A detailed analysis of agents used in the market for chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy, as well as a pipeline analysis of newer molecules and therapeutics is covered in the report.
- A comprehensive analysis of market dynamics in the industry and current market trends are described in the report, along with the competitive landscape and discussion about key market players in the field of brain tumor therapeutics, where market strategies of these players are studied and described. The report includes a patent analysis of brain tumor therapeutics.
- The report concludes with company profiles of key players in the development and commercialization of brain tumor therapeutics.
- A separate chapter on emerging trends and breakthrough technologies in the field of neuro-oncology has been included in this report.
Excluded from this report are the market size for equipment used in radiotherapy, surgical equipment and supplies and market size for drugs used for the symptomatic management of cancer (anti-epileptics, anti-emetics and hormonal medications). This report also excludes market size for immunotherapy. This is not a proven treatment for brain tumors and is currently being developed in research and clinical trials.
Market values are provided for 2017 as base year, 2018 and forecast through 2023.Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.