Pharmaceutical Treatments for Mental Health Disorders: Global Markets
The global market for drugs prescribed to treat mental health disorders should grow from $49.4 billion in 2020 to $62.6 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 46 data tables and 12 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for pharmaceutical treatments for mental health disorders
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Description of biological factors such as anatomical, chemical and genetic traits, and psychological reasons such as conflict or trauma on the mental health and discussion on effect of COIVD-19 pandemic, social distancing and social isolation on the mental health conditions
- A look at the markets for treatment of psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and their co relation with COVID-19
- Details of technological advances and improvement in the development of pharmacological treatments, digital therapeutics (DTx) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Information on tele mental health software such as ReSet, Pears Somryst and Alkili’s EndeavorRx which offers personalized treatment strategies and behavioural healthcare platform which plays an important role in the management of mental health disorders
- Snapshot of leading mental health conditions, and products in phase III development for selected psychiatric disorders
- Analysis of recent product developments including pharmacological and digital therapeutics, late-stage pipeline products and points of differentiation from existing therapies
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, their competitive landscape and their detailed company profiles including, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Takeda, and Shionogi
This new report on the market for pharmaceutical treatments for mental health disorders provides a brief overview of the pharmaceutical markets, current and future treatments, as well as drug failure/withdrawals and barriers to entry. It examines changes in healthcare regulation and guidance in the development of new agents and reviews activity in mergers and acquisitions that will help to change future treatment paradigms.
Dr. Cheryl L. Barton has more than 10 years of practical pharmaceutical research experience with a leading pharmaceutical company and has served as a pan-European pharmaceutical analyst with a European bank. Dr. C. L. Barton Ltd. aims to provide independent, tailor-made, pharmaceutical thematic research to investment houses. Her firm’s research reports combine independent scientific analysis with patients- and prescription-based models to forecast the potential sales growth of key developmental drugs and to isolate the key drivers within the pharmaceutical sector. For further information, visit www.pharmavision.co.uk