The global cannabis market should grow from $25.6 billion in 2019 to $77.6 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.8% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 72 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of cannabis products, technologies and applications' markets
- Analyses of the global market trends in cannabis space, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on cannabis cultivators, manufacturers and other market participants related to drug development industry, instrumentation, testing facilities and other market players
- Assessment on the role of government regulations, technological advancements, legalization of marijuana across several states, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the cannabis market
- A relevant patent analysis with data corresponding to cannabis related products and applications in drug discovery and development, recreational sector, supplemental products, and hemp related products
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in cannabis products within the drug development industry, including Aphria Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., C4 Laboratories, Canopy Growth Corp., and GW Pharmaceuticals
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate technologies, trends, products, and market participants in the cannabis sector. The geographic scope of this study covers the U. S. and companies worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of cannabis products and trends in different type of industries.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.