Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications
The global cannabis market should grow from $25.6 billion in 2019 to $77.6 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.8% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 72 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of cannabis products, technologies and applications' markets
- Analyses of the global market trends in cannabis space, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on cannabis cultivators, manufacturers and other market participants related to drug development industry, instrumentation, testing facilities and other market players
- Assessment on the role of government regulations, technological advancements, legalization of marijuana across several states, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the cannabis market
- A relevant patent analysis with data corresponding to cannabis related products and applications in drug discovery and development, recreational sector, supplemental products, and hemp related products
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in cannabis products within the drug development industry, including Aphria Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., C4 Laboratories, Canopy Growth Corp., and GW Pharmaceuticals
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate technologies, trends, products, and market participants in the cannabis sector. The geographic scope of this study covers the U. S. and companies worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of cannabis products and trends in different type of industries.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.