Cannabis: The Medicinal Use
This report provides its readers with the history, components, and types of Cannabis. It gives a brief picture of how cannabis is affecting different parts of the body and its use in different medical conditions. Having strong components makes it useful for medical purposes, but not everyone can access it, so having alternative plants with similar strains mentioned in the report will help the readers explore more alternatives. However, strict rules on the consumption and sale of cannabis are illegal so this report covers the regulations that have to be followed in the top 10 countries for the buying and selling of cannabis for medical purposes.
- 35 tables
- An overview of the medicinal uses of Cannabis
- Detailed description of cannabis, its components, types, and substitute, and discussion on how cannabis affects the human body.
- Identification of the medical benefits of cannabis, its uses in pharma companies, and the regulations in different parts of the world
- Detailed description of 9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive component of Cannabis and other cannabinoid compounds such as CBD- Cannabidol, CBN- Cannabinolic, CBG- Cannabigerol and CBC- Cannabichromene
- Information on narcotic marijuana, its component and its comparison with hemp
- Coverage of North America's Marijuana Industry, discussion on how it fulfils the global legal marijuana and medicinal Cannabis norms and standards
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Cresco Labs, Curaleaf, Green Thumb Industries, Trulieve, and Verano Holdings
The report is divided into the following sections:
- Components of Cannabis.
- Types of Cannabis.
- Substitutes of Cannabis.
- Effects of Cannabis on the human body and Its medicinal effects.
- Regulations of Cannabis in top 10 Countries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Its high demand for medicinal purpose
- Increasing use in a recreational and medicinal way
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.