Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential
The global artificial intelligence (AI) market should reach $132.9 billion by 2024 from $26.2 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 88 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for artificial intelligence (AI)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on market drivers, restraints, current trends and investments in artificial intelligence market
- Knowledge about machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), context aware computing and computer vision
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Information on mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion in artificial intelligence market
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Amazon, Cisco Systems Inc., Facebook Inc., General Electric, Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global markets for artificial intelligence, which is increasingly being implemented across a wide range of industries for various applications. The market is broken down by solution, end-user industry, technology and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each type, technology, end-user industry, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for artificial intelligence. It explains the major market drivers of the global market, current trends in the industry and the regional dynamics of the artificial intelligence market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global artificial intelligence industry.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.