Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential
The global artificial intelligence (AI) market should reach $294.8 billion by 2026 from $55.3 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.7% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 93 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for artificial intelligence (AI) with special focus on investments within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, based on deployment type, technology, end user, region and solution type
- Information on machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), context aware computing and computer vision
- Discussion on market drivers, restraints, current trends and investments in artificial intelligence market and assessment of current market size and forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Amazon.com Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., General Electric Co., Microsoft Corp., Salesforce Inc. and SAP
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global markets for AI, which is increasingly being implemented across a wide range of industries for various applications. The market is broken down by solution, end-user industry, technology and region. Revenue forecasts from 2021 to 2026 are presented for each solution type, technology, deployment mode, end-user industry and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for AI. It explains the major market drivers of the global market, current trends in the industry and the regional dynamics of the AI market. The report also includes an overview of patents and patent applications filed for AI, ML, deep learning, NLP, context-aware processing and computer vision, and concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global AI industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2021-2026|
|Base year market size||$39.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$294.8 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 39.7% from 2021 to 2026|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Solution Type, Technology, Deployment Mode, End-User Industry|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Brazil, Rest of South America, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar|
The global artificial intelligence (AI) market should reach $132.9 billion by 2024 from $26.2 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 88 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for artificial intelligence (AI)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on market drivers, restraints, current trends and investments in artificial intelligence market
- Knowledge about machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), context aware computing and computer vision
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Information on mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion in artificial intelligence market
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Amazon, Cisco Systems Inc., Facebook Inc., General Electric, Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.