Compound Feeds and Additives: Global Markets
The global market for compound feed should grow from $483.6 billion in 2020 to reach $606.8 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during 2020-2025.
- 153 tables
- An in-depth analysis of the global market for compound animal feeds and feed additives
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020-2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of the major growth factors, underlying opportunities and challenges, technological advancements, and regulatory updates that can shape and influence the future marketplace
- Country specific data and analysis of the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina and Saudi Arabia
- Information on the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved that could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on the global economy as well as the compound animal feed additives market
- Industry insights from an expert, who’s a long-time manufacturer and distributor of all-natural products for animal feeds, reflecting on their special products in the animal feed industry, how coronavirus has impacted their company, and what kind of trends could be expected in the future
- Identification of companies best-positioned to meet the supply/demand in animal feed and dietary supplements marketplace owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic alliances
- Market share analysis of the leading animal feed companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, key competitive landscape and recent developments
- Profile description of some prominent manufacturers/suppliers of animal feed and feed additives. Major players including ADM Alliance Nutrition (ADM) Inc., Brookside Agra, Cargill Inc., Danish Agro, DSM Nutritional Products AG, Evonik Industries AG, General Mills Inc., and Merck Animal Health Co.
This report studies the global market for compound feed from 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rate (CAGR). Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation, and in volume as million metric tons (MMT).
The report discusses technological factors, competitive factors and economic trends affecting the market. It also examines the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market for compound feed and current trends within the industry.
The report analyzes the global compound feed segments in terms of sources, ingredients, product forms, livestock feeds, and regions. Sources covered are Plant-based, Animal-based and Other Sources. Ingredients covered are cereal ingredients, cakes and meals, milling by-products, supplements, and other ingredients. Product forms covered are mash form, pellet form, crumbles, and other forms. Livestock feeds covered are ruminants feed, swine feed, poultry feed, aquaculture feed, and other livestock feed. Regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global market for compound feed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The global market for animal feed totaled about $99.7 billion in 2012, and sales reached about $106 billion in 2013. At a 6.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2013 to 2018, the global animal feed market is expected to rise to almost $144.4 billion in 2018.
- An overview of the global market for compound feeds and additives
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Information on the current structure and dynamics of the markets of compound feed ingredients and insight into the interrelationships and interaction among them
- Details on quantities manufactured and used and analyses of prices and market value developments
- Comprehensive profiles of important companies that are active in the preparation and marketing of feed additives.
The global market value of feed additives products was $16.1 billion in 2010 and is expected to grow to $27.6 billion in 2017 at an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% from 2010 to 2017.
The compound feed and respective ingredient markets reached 606 million tons in 2001. The market is expected to increase at a low AAGR (average annual growth rate) of 1% to 637 million tons in 2006.
Compound feed production for poultry and pigs will continue to climb, while that for cattle will become smaller and smaller.
Major growth is seen for aquaculture feed.
Due to continued price pressure, the market value of feed additives will increase at an AAGR of only 0.2% through 2006.
Upcoming ingredient specialties such as probiotics, prebiotics, and especially yeast, have recently experienced a fast and broad expansion of their markets.