CRISPR Technology: Global Markets
The global market for CRISPR technology should grow from $75.0 billion in 2018 to $218.9 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 45 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An overview of global CRISPR market, discussion on CRISPR interference technique and its potential application in alteration of germline in animal, human and other organisms
- Analyses of global market trends, with market data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global CRISPR market and evaluation of its current market size, and market forecast
- Comparative study on CRISPR with TALE and ZFN nuclease as a gene editing tool and discussion on its higher adaptability over other nucleases
- Information on congenital anomalies, its prevalence, causes and its relation to mortality rate
- Knowledge about Cell Line Engineering, CRISPR Plasmid, Genetic Engineering, GRNA Database/Gene Library and Human Stem Cells
- Insights into regulatory framework and investment analysis
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and their detailed company profiles, including Caribou Biosciences, Genscript, Integrated DNA Technologies, Intellia Therapeutics Inc., Precision Biosciences, Sangamo Therapeutics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific
The scope of this report is broad, covering the applications of CRISPR in medicine, drug therapy and agriculture. The market for CRISPR technology is broken down by application and end user. Revenue forecasts from 2018-2023 are given for each end user category and application with estimated value derived from the revenue of the companies’ total revenues.
This report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market for CRISPR technology with respect to prominent strategic initiatives. Further, it explains the main drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the health care domain. In addition to providing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in health care and life sciences.
- The home health care market.
- Medical tourism.