The global pulmonary drug delivery systems market totaled $38.1 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $47.0 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 74 tables
- A detailed overview and analysis of the global markets for pulmonary drug delivery systems
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Assessments of pulmonary drug delivery systems by regions, delivery systems/types, and disease areas
- A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force in the healthcare industry
- Reviews of key developments, novel product innovations, and recent strategic industry activities of major players across various product categories
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including 3M Pharmaceuticals Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Cipla Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc and Lupin Ltd
This report will provide a detailed look at the pulmonary drug delivery systems market, highlighting major pulmonary diseases with detailed epidemiology for major disease areas such as asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis. The report includes an industry-wide assessment of the novel products, launches, recent approvals, research and development pipeline, and blockbuster drugs.
In the report the regulatory scenario of pulmonary drug delivery systems is discussed for device type. This will include products approved by regulatory authorities in recent years. Products under development or in different stages of clinical trials are analyzed in the Pipeline Analysis section.
A discussion of the major players is included in the Competitive Landscape section. The Competitive Landscape section provides trends in product launch, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements. Company profiles of major players operating in the pulmonary drug delivery systems market are included with an overview, key product offerings, financials, strategies, strength, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT) and developments. The report will be useful for analysis of the leading products and will enable readers to recognize growing brands, key device types and leading manufacturing companies with significant market share.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for pulmonary drug delivery technologies reached $32.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow to $43.9 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%.
- A detailed overview and thorough analysis of the present and future global markets for pulmonary drug delivery technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Identification of emerging pulmonary drug delivery technologies, particularly with regard to inhaled drug delivery systems
- Information on technological developments, product innovations, and recent strategic industry activities of major players across different product categories
- Examination of devices currently being used for drug delivery to the lungs, new developments, spending trends, and revenue prospects for these technologies
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
The global pulmonary drug delivery technologies market which was $19.6 billion in 2010 is expected to be around $22.5 billion by 2011. This global market is further projected to reach nearly $44 billion by 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3%.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.