Global Medical Ventilators Market
The global market for medical ventilators should grow from $1.1 billion in 2019 to reach $2.1 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 46 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of global market for medical ventilators within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Regional analysis, market potential and future outlook of the global medical ventilators market, with emphasis on medical device regulations in the U.S. and Europe
- Evaluation of major market drivers, market size and growth forecast, pipeline analysis of new devices, regulatory and reimbursement scenario of ventilators, and R&D activities in the global medical ventilators market
- Present status and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on MedTech, surge in demand for medical ventilators and efforts to overcome the shortage of ventilators
- Market share analysis of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of medical devices and their detailed competitive landscape
- Profile description of leading market participants, including General Electric Co., Hamilton Medical AG, Medtronic plc, ResMed Inc., Smiths Medical Inc., and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
This report examines the current and future market potential of medical ventilators. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and opportunity and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2024 and market rank for key market players. The report details the market share of medical ventilators based on types of ventilation, types of products and end users.
This report segments the global market by these geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico; the European region includes Germany, U.K., France, and Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data is provided for the year 2018 as the base year, 2019 and forecast through year-end 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)
- Global Bronchoscopy Market (MDS097A)