Non-invasive Ventilators: Global Markets
The global non-invasive ventilators market should reach $6.2 billion by 2026 from $4.6 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 38 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for non-invasive ventilators
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for non-invasive ventilators, based on type, age group, end user and region
- Detailed information about outbreak, symptoms, and progression of COVID-19, including epidemiology and current status, and discussion on effect of COVID-19 on medical tourism and Medtech
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies and developments of the industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including GE, Hamilton Medical AG and Smiths Medical
This report examines the current and future market potential of non-invasive ventilators. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and opportunities and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2026 and market rank for key market players. The report details the market share of non-invasive ventilators based on product type, age group, and end-user.
This report segments the global market by these geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region includes the U.S. and Canada; the European region includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
For market estimates, data will be provided for 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast value for 2026.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2021-2026|
|Base year market size||$4.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$6.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.2% for the forecast period of 2021-2026|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||product type, age group, and end-user|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA , FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE LTD. , GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. , GETINGE AB , HAMILTON MEDICAL AG , KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. , MEDTRONIC , RESMED INC. , SHENZHEN MINDRAY BIO-MEDICAL ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. , SMITHS MEDICAL|