COVID-19 Diagnostics and Kits: Global Markets
The global COVID-19 diagnostics market should reach $12.0 billion by 2025 from $10.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 48 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for COVID-19 diagnostics and kits
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) though 2025
- Evaluation of current market size and forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges and opportunities affecting market growth
- Details about outbreak, symptoms, progression, incubation period and epidemiology of COVID-19; coverage of global confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths; information on collaboration between organizations and governments; and impact of COVID-19 pandemic on medtech and medical tourism
- A look at how pandemics adversely affect the health of the global population and destabilizes the world’s economies, social infrastructures, and geopolitical and natural environments
- Highlights of the coronavirus treatment acceleration program (CTAP) and coverage of ongoing clinical trials of national regulatory agencies during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cepheid, Roche, PerkinElmer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report examines the current and future market potential of COVID-19 diagnostics. It offers an analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technologies, and the drivers and restraints in the market’s growth. The report also covers market projections to 2025 and market rankings for key players. The report examines the market share of COVID-19 diagnostics based on type of products, type of testing and end user.
This report segments the global market by four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The European region includes Germany, U.K., France, and the Rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data is provided for the base year of 2020 and forecast through year-end 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.