Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning: Global Markets
The global heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems market should reach $133.2 billion by 2023 from $93.2 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%, from 2018 to 2023.
- 26 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An industry analysis of the global markets for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, China, India, Japan, Brazil and South Africa
- Market breakdown of the global HVAC systems by system types, end-user applications, implementation types and geographical regions
- Discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive factors, along with economic trends and regional dynamics that are affecting the market
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global HVAC systems market, including AAON Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Danfoss Group, Honeywell International Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls Inc., LG Electronics, and Lennox International
The research study includes market information on HVAC systems and its key segments including type, end-user application, implementation type and regions.
This comprehensive report reviews the global market for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. The study analyzes global market trends, presents data from 2016, 2017 (base year), forecasts data for the period 2018-2023, and estimates the CAGR percentage for the forecast period.
The report discusses the technological, regulatory, competitive factors, and economic trends impacting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global HVAC systems market and current industry trends.
The report also reviews types of HVAC systems including central HVAC systems (traditional) and Smart HVAC systems. The implementation type segment includes retrofit and new constructions. The report also analyzes end-user application areas such as Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Other applications. Finally, it also profiles key vendors in the global HVAC systems market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.