Refrigerants: Global Markets
The global refrigerants market should reach $27.2 billion by 2025 from $20.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 136 data tables and 88 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for refrigerants
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Analysis of current and future market dynamics and identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Discussion on preference of greener refrigerants such as ammonia, isobutene, propane, and carbon dioxide, over fluorocarbons refrigerants due to high ozone depleting potential (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP)
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on refrigerants market and highlights of the new products and technologies within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including AGC Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Navin Fluorine International Ltd., Shandong Yue’an Chemical Co., Ltd., SRF Ltd. and The Chemours Company
In this report, the market has been segmented based on refrigerants type, application and region. It offers an overview of the global market for refrigerants and analyzes global market trends, considering a base year of 2019 and estimates for 2020 and 2025. Revenue forecasts for 2025 are given for each refrigerants type, application and region. Estimated values are derived from manufacturers' total revenues and price of the refrigerants.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market for refrigerants and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the manufacturers and includes detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global market for refrigerants.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the refrigerants industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the refrigerants industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented by type and application of refrigerants, along with growth forecasts through 2025. Estimates on sales value are based on the price in the supply chain at which the refrigerants are procured by manufacturers.
Market-driving forces and the industry supply chain are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of refrigerants. Brief profiles of major global manufacturers are also presented.
The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of economies across the world. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments across the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry across the world has been impacted by the pandemic, and thus the refrigerants market will also be indirectly affected. The market is, however, expected to bounce back in 2021, due to the relief packages or disaster aid packages provided by various governments to boost their economies.
The report does not include separate market data for the very small types covered under the “other” categories, such as water, air, isopentane and Propene.
The report does not include separate market data for the very small applications covered under the “other” categories, such as package air conditioners (PAC) and rooftop AC.
A negative economic outlook has been assumed in all the regions for 2020 due to COVID-19, but a later positive economic outlook has been assumed to continue in all the regions until 2025. The growing economies are assumed to attract key companies in the market and increase consumer spending.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.