Aircraft Fuel Systems: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for aircraft fuel systems should grow from $7.7 billion in 2018 to $10.6 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 50 data tables and 11 additional tables
- Descriptive overview of the global markets for aircraft fuel systems
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of the global aircraft fuel systems markets covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and other emerging economies
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for aircraft fuel systems by technology type, engine type, aircraft type, component type and geographical region
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and identification of major OEM manufacturers and specialty equipment suppliers along with their product offerings and market share analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including ALOFT AeroArchitects, Honeywell International Inc., Marshall Aerospace, United Technologies Corp. and Woodward Inc.
The scope of the report covers all the major fuel system technologies that are currently being implemented in the global aerospace industry. Market values are based on the end user (public and private) utilizing the aircraft and not based on the manufacturing of aircraft fuel systems. Aircraft manufacturers place orders for aircraft fuel systems, along with the engine, when they receive work orders from aircraft operators such as commercial, military and others. Therefore, market numbers are derived from the end user perspective, considering their (aircraft operators) orders for the aircraft. The year 2017 is considered as the base year for the sales of aircraft in this report. The market is forecasted from 2018 to 2023.
The market analysis provided in this report presents region-specific valuation data for each of the fuel system technologies considered in this study. These include breakdowns for the following categories:
By technology type:
- Fuel injection-based aircraft fuel systems market.
- Pump feed technology-based aircraft fuel systems market.
- Gravity feed technology-based aircraft fuel systems market.
By engine type:
- Jet engine-based.
- Turboprop engine-based.
- Helicopter engine-based.
- UAV engine-based.
By aircraft type:
- Commercial aircraft.
- Military aircraft.
Estimated values in each of these categories are based on manufactures’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars (2018), unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.