Aircraft Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for aircraft manufacturing should total $562.5 billion in 2022 from $468.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% from 2017 to 2022.
- 95 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, and Brazil
- Evaluation of the role of smart glasses in the aircraft industry
- Discussion of the impact of 3D printing technologies for the manufacturing of lightweight aircraft parts
- Insight into government initiatives, regulatory bodies, and major associations representing the aircraft manufacturing industry
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Airbus SE, The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corp., BAE Systems, Inc. and Textron, Inc.
This research report categorizes the aircrafts market by type. Product type include civil and military helicopters, civil and military aircrafts, and civil and military drones.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies