Flexible Green Packaging: Global Markets
The global market for flexible green packaging is estimated to increase from $235.1 billion in 2022 to $317.6 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2022 through 2027.
- 134 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for flexible green packaging technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for flexible green packaging, and corresponding market share analysis based on material, application, type, process, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market outlook
- A holistic review of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the flexible green packaging market
- Discussion of current and future demand in the market for flexible green packaging materials and applications, along with the industry value chain analysis, competitive environment, and latest developments
- Coverage of the most important technological, economic, and environmental considerations in the flexible green packaging industry
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Amcor Ltd., American Packaging Corp., Britton Group Ltd., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Clondalkin Group Holdings BV, Crown Holdings Inc., Coveris Holdings S.A., Gascogne Flexible and Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global flexible green packaging market by materials, applications and regions. The various application of commercially available flexible green packaging products were studied and analyzed to derive specific market estimations. The report features a comparative study of conventional and emerging technology, and it discusses the importance of technological advancements in the flexible green packaging market. The report also surveys the strategies adopted by major players in the global flexible green packaging market. The patent analysis featured in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as across geographies, specifically, the U.S., Europe and Japan regions. The global flexible green packaging market is segmented based on materials, applications and regions.
The estimated values that are used are based on the manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$223.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$317.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||Material, Application, Type, Process, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico., Canada., U.K., Germany., France., Russia., Rest of Europe., China., Japan., India., Rest of Asia-Pacific., GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council)., Rest of Middle East and Africa., Brazil., Rest of Latin America.|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for flexible green packaging is expected to reach $395.0 billion by 2022 from $273.4 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2017 to 2022.
- 57 data tables and 27 additional tables
- An overview of the global flexible green packaging market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of types, including stand-up pouches, vacuum pouches and bags, retort pouches, gusseted bags, wicketed bags, and squeezable bottles
- Details concerning applications, including food, beverage, medical, and personal-care products
- Analysis of what trends are influencing the market now, and what to expect in the near future
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Amcor Ltd., Bemis Co. Inc., Graphic Packaging Holding Co., Printpack Inc. and Sealed Air Corp.