Edible Packaging: Global Market
The global edible packaging market reached $974.9 million in 2022 and should reach $1.2 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 116 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for edible packaging
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Coverage of major drivers, current trends and opportunities, and technological advancements that will influence the future marketplace
- Assessment of the market dynamics and key technological developments of the industry, as well as identification of market trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Amtrex Nature Care Pvt. Ltd., B’ZEOS, Devro PLC, EnviGreen Biotech Pvt. Ltd., and FlexSea
The report will provide an updated review of the global edible packaging market, focusing on its source, materials and application. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global edible packaging market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries and manufacturers.
By source, the global edible packaging market is segmented into plant and animal. By material, the market is segmented into polysaccharides, lipids, proteins and others. By application, the market is segmented into food, beverages and others. By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S. $ millions). The report considers 2021 as a base year and the market forecast is provided from 2022 to 2027. Regional-level market size with respect to source, material and application is provided.
The report also discusses the major players across each regional edible packaging market. Further, it explains the global edible packaging market's primary drivers and regional dynamics and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing packaging waste
- Rising consumer demand for processed food
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$939.1 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 4.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Source, Material, Application, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Rest of Latin America, Gulf Cooperation Council (CCC), Rest of Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||