Sustainable Biopolymers: A BCC Research Outlook
The global green polymer and bioplastic packaging market should reach $51.2 billion by 2023 from $36.0 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the period of 2018 to 2023.
- 16 data tables
- An overview of global market outlook for sustainable biopolymers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of market trends, issues and forecast impacting the global sustainable biopolymers market
- Quantification of the market based on product type, and application
- Discussion on recent advancements and innovations (cutting-edge technologies) available in the market
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including 3M Co., Amcor Ltd., Cargill Corp., Greiner Packaging International, Novolex Holdings, Inc., Saint-Gobain and Wipak Group
The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of sustainable biopolymers, which are bio-based polymers and biodegradable polymers. This is a compendium report and most of the information is sourced from existing reports by BCC Research published during 2017 to 2019 on the related topics. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of sustainable biopolymers. This report segments the market into two major sub-segments like sustainable biopolymers product type and sustainable biopolymers applications.
The product type segment explains the prevalent and upcoming types covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief. Detailed overview of these types along with relevant market data on market size measured in value and volume terms are provided. The application chapter include detailed overview of applications like flexible green packaging, rigid packaging, polymeric foams, high-performance films, and others. The scope is limited to the recent studies published by BCC Research and is thus not exhaustive.
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for sustainable biopolymers and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017, considering it as base year, estimates for 2018 and forecast for 2023 with projection of CAGR during the forecast period. The sales values are presented in US dollars, while volumes are presented in kilotons units. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.