Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Market
The global pharmaceutical packaging market should reach $204.9 billion by 2027 from $149.2 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 290 tables
- A detailed review and up-to-date assessment of the global markets for pharmaceutical packaging
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for pharmaceutical packaging, growth driving factors and industry-specific challenges, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for pharmaceutical packaging in value and volumetric terms, and corresponding market share analysis by material, packaging type, product, application and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major market dynamics, technology advancements, regulatory scenario, pricings, policies and competitive environment of the leading market participants
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, South Africa, and GCC countries etc.
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on raw materials and major types of end users of pharmaceutical packaging
- Evaluation of the companies best positioned to meet the global pharmaceutical packaging industry demand owing to their proprietary technologies, product launches, mergers and acquisition deals, and other market strategic advantages
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market players, including Amcor PLC, Berry Global Inc., Drug Plastics Group, Mondi Group and SGD Pharma
The report analyses the global pharmaceutical packaging market based on segmentation of material, packaging type, product, and application. These segmentations are further analyzed at global, regional, and country levels.
The base year considered for analysis is 2021, while the market estimates and forecasts are given from 2022 to 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of volume, kilo tons and revenue in U.S. dollars.
The scope included within various materials includes:
- Plastics and polymers:
- Paper and paperboard.
- Others (rubber, wood, textile, etc.).
Based on packaging type, the market is segment into:
- Primary packaging.
- Secondary packaging.
- Tertiary packaging.
Based on product, the market is segment into:
- Plastic bottles.
- Caps and closures.
- Parenteral containers:
- IV bags.
- Others (glass containers, prefilled syringes, etc.).
- Blister packs.
- Medication tubes.
- Prescription containers.
- Labels and accessories.
- Others (cartons, boxes, paper pouches, sachets, barrel, etc.).
Based on application, the market is segment into:
- Oral drugs.
- IV drugs
- Others (nebulization, otic, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$140.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$204.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.5% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Material, Packaging Type, Product, Application, and Region/Country|
|Regions covered||North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of Asia-Pacific, GCC, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||AMCOR PLC , APTARGROUP INC. , BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO. , BERRY GLOBAL INC. , BILCARE LTD. , CONSTANTIA FLEXIBLES , DRUG PLASTICS GROUP , GERRESHEIMER AG , KLOCKNER PENTAPLAST , MONDI GROUP , PGP GLASS PVT. LTD. , SCHOTT , SGD PHARMA , VETTER PHARMA , WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC.|