Sustainable Packaging: Global Markets
The global sustainable packaging market should reach $351.4 billion by 2027 from $263.8 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 103 data tables and 27 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for sustainable packaging
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for sustainable packaging material, based on material, process, application, region and country, and coverage of history and latest technological developments of the industry
- Description of environmental issues concerning the use of plastic material packaging and discussion on production of eco-friendly material packaging by various initiatives across supply chain of food and beverages and consumer goods
- Information on innovative new materials, leading-edge technologies and stringent government regulation for packaging materials
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Amcor Ltd., Berry Global Inc., Huhtamaki, Nampak Ltd. and Tetra Laval
This report provides an updated review of sustainable packaging, including materials and processes, and identifies current and emerging applications for these products.
BCC Research delineates the current market status for sustainable packaging, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The sustainable packaging market is analyzed based on the following segments: material, application, process and region. Technological issues, including key events and the latest developments, are discussed.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the sustainable packaging industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. It also includes descriptions of market forces that are relevant to the sustainable packaging industry and areas of application.
Global markets are presented for many sustainable packaging market segments, along with growth forecasts through 2027. Estimates of sales value are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and for all sustainable packaging materials and products. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented, here.
The sustainable packaging market is further segmented based on materials: paper, board, plastic, glass, metal (steel, aluminum and others). The market is also segmented into applications: food, beverages, home care, personal care, health care and others. It is segmented by process: recycle, reuse and degradable.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.