Collaborative Robots (Cobots): Applications and Global Markets
The goal of this study is to provide readers with an understanding of recent market trends in the overall cobot market. The report is segmented by applications (assembly, material handling, pick and place, packaging, quality testing and others such as machine tending, soldering and welding, palletizing, injection molding and painting) and end-use industries (automotive, electronics, food and beverages, healthcare, logistics and others such as furniture and equipment, metals and machining, plastics and polymers). The report covers analysis of the global market based on regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World (RoW).
- An overview of the global markets for collaborative robots
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Characterisation and quantification of collaborative robots’ market based on application, end-use, and region
- Detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Information on influence of artificial intelligence in the collaborative robots industry, investment/installation costs, and insights into increasing government spending on research expenditures
- Company profiles of major players of the industry
The scope of this report is focused on collaborative robot industry trends, drivers and opportunities. This report explores industry based on application, end-user industries and geography. Revenue forecasts for 2019 through 2025 are provided at global level for the above segments. The collaborative robot market is segmented into following categories:
- By application: Assembly, material handling, pick and place, packaging, quality testing, others (machine tending, gluing and welding, palletizing, injection molding, painting among others).
- By end-user industry: Automotive, electronics, food and beverages, healthcare, logistics, other (furniture and equipment, metals and machining, plastics and polymers).
- By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2025 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during 2020 to 2025. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.