Hydraulic Cylinders: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for hydraulic cylinders should grow from $10.6 billion in 2020 to $13.2 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 43 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for the hydraulic cylinders and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of current market size and forecasted data for hydraulic cylinders, and market share analysis on the basis of application, type and end user industry with major regions/countries involved
- Assessment of major market drivers of the global hydraulic cylinder industry, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries, and the regional dynamics
- Company profiles of major players including BOSCH REXROTH AG, Caterpillar, Eaton Corp. PLC, KYB Corp., SMC Corp., Texas Hydraulics Inc., and Wipro Enterprises
The scope of this report is broad and covers several types of the hydraulic cylinder used globally in various types of equipment. The market is broken down by major types of equipment, including their function, specification and design. The market for hydraulic cylinder is also estimated by end-user industry, regional market and major player. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2025 are given for each major type of hydraulic cylinder, end-user industry and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across the globe for hydraulic cylinders; it explains the major market drivers of the global hydraulic cylinder industry, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries, and the regional dynamics of the global hydraulic cylinder market.
This updated report includes the impact of COVID-19 on the end-user base of hydraulic cylinder, which can be seen in the global as well as regional market analyses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
BCC Research projects that the global market for hydraulic cylinders will grow from $9.5 billion in 2012 to $10.1 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% from 2013 to 2018, reaching of $12.5 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- An overview of the global market for hydraulic cylinders.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- A breakdown of hydraulic cylinders based on their characteristics, quality requirements, type, and applications.
- Information regarding end user industries for hydraulic cylinders including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, mining, and many others.