Hydraulic Cylinders: Technologies and Global Markets
BCC Research projects that the global market for hydraulic cylinders will grow from $9.5 billion in 2012 to $10.1 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% from 2013 to 2018, reaching of $12.5 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- An overview of the global market for hydraulic cylinders.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- A breakdown of hydraulic cylinders based on their characteristics, quality requirements, type, and applications.
- Information regarding end user industries for hydraulic cylinders including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, mining, and many others.
The scope of this report is broad and covers several types of hydraulic cylinders used globally in various types of equipment. The market is broken down by major types of equipment, including their function, specification and design. The market for hydraulic cylinders is also estimated by end-user industry, regional market and major player. Revenue forecasts from 2013 to 2018 are given for each major type of hydraulic cylinder, end-user industry and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for hydraulic cylinders; it explains the major market drivers of the global hydraulic cylinder industry, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries, and the regional dynamics of the global hydraulic cylinder market.
The report concludes with a special focus on India and China, two major outsourcing markets for hydraulic cylinders manufacturing. It covers the market size and forecast along with major trends in these two markets, the drivers for outsourcing to these countries, and discusses the major players in these markets and end-user industries.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Consumer Identity and Access Management Market: Global Considerations (CON002A)
- Global Supply Chain Analytics: Technologies Market (CON001A)
- Global Market for Quantum Cryptography (IFT179A)
- Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets (AVM195A)
- Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets (PLS104A)