The global market for welding-related products reached $27.1 billion in 2018 and should reach $35.9 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 104 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for welding equipment, supplies, and related technologies within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at how the value of shipments at the manufacturing level fluctuates with the volume of metals consumed in the global metal and metallurgy industry
- Evaluation of the technology life-cycle costs of various technologies involved as well as the product life cycle of equipment and supplies involved in the processes.
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Alpha Laser Gmbh, Arc Products, Berkenhoff Gmbh, British Federal Ltd., Charter International Ltd., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd., Kobe Steel, Laserline Gmbh, Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd., Schlatter Holding Ag and Weld Wire Co. Inc.
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate current and future market scenarios. The report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of welding equipment and consumables, including shielding gases, safety and protective equipment, and automated welding equipment and accessories, and provides reasons for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Srinivasa Rajaram is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India, and he has experience in the design, production and servicing of this equipment. He was Senior Vice President of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and he set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.