Mobile Chargers: Global Markets
The global market for mobile chargers should grow from $18.1 billion in 2017 to $25.0 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2017-2022.
- 67 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for mobile chargers within the semiconductor manufacturing industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the global market by technology, application, end-use sector, and geographical region
- Detailed descriptions of opportunity analysis; and current trends, with a focus on solar chargers and emerging technologies along with cohesive government policies for solar chargers
- Industry analysis of solar chargers, as solar energy is rising in popularity and have a major say in the global mobile charger market apart from being a concern for environmental protection
- Information on types of electric cell phone chargers and solar mobile chargers and their widespread applications
- Overview of the positioning, strategies, and market shares of key manufacturers, suppliers, distributers, original equipment manufacturers, and other industry players
- Company profiles which include product portfolios and recent developments, for major players of the mobile charger market including Allpowers, Cobra Electronics, Samsung, Lenovo, Qualcomm and Suntactics
The global mobile charger market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, end user, and region. The report also includes opportunity analysis; and current trends, with a focus on solar chargers and emerging technologies, are covered at length. The mobile charger market is gaining momentum due to the growing number of smartphone users, cohesive government policies for solar chargers, rising disposable income, and so forth. The mobile charger is the most commonly used device across the globe due to increased adoption of electronic cars, electronic gadgets, and other devices. Electronic gadgets/devices such as mobile phones, tablets, cameras, laptops, head gear, and so on, which drain batteries at faster rates, will create significant demand for mobile chargers in the near future. This report also includes a detailed analysis of solar chargers, as solar energy is rising in popularity and concern for environmental protection is growing. Solar chargers are predicted to boost the mobile charger market considerably in the near future. Company profiles, including product portfolios and recent developments, are provided for major players that are contributing significantly to the growth of the mobile charger market.
Regionally, the mobile charger market is segmented into North America; Latin America; Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC). A country-specific breakdown of the mobile charger market is also included in this report. North America, followed by Europe, will dominate the solar mobile charger market due to the rising number of smartphone users, increasing adoption of electronic gadgets and wearable devices, and cohesive government policies. The APAC region will grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the rising adoption of smartphones in this region, the presence of a huge mobile customer base, and growing disposable income across the region. India, China, Japan, and Korea are predicted to contribute significantly to the growth of the mobile charger market in this region. Major countries included in the analysis of this report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, Korea, and India; countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis.
The global mobile charger market is creating ample opportunity for stakeholders (such as manufacturers, suppliers, distributers, original equipment manufacturers, and other industry players) due to rising adoption of mobile phones, technological advancement, increasing electric vehicle sales, and so forth. New technologies and developments in the mobile charger market are covered at length in this report.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statements from mobile charger market players, annual sales of market players, average cost of mobile chargers, and so forth were considered in estimating the market. A large number of mobile charger players are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
This report on the mobile charger market provides a market overview, assesses application markets, provides an end-user analysis, and evaluates the mobile charger market by technology, application and region. The report also covers regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections, and market shares.
Mohammed Javed has more than five years of experience in market research and consultation in various domains such as chemical, biotechnology, medical devices, healthcare IT, energy, food and beverages, cloud and big data, and advanced materials. Mr. Mohammed has a bachelor's and master's degree in marketing management.