Offshore Decommissioning Markets
The global market for offshore decommissioning reached $6.5 billion in 2019 and should reach $8.3 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 43 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global market for offshore decommissioning
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2019 to 2024
- A look at the recent market trends, opportunities, challenges and government rules and regulations affecting market
- Coverage of events like mergers and acquisitions, competition trends, market share analysis and a relevant patent analysis
- Briefing about possible innovations in the offshore decommissioning sector which may reduce costs and environmental impact in the near future
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Able U.K. Ltd., Bureau Veritas Group, Fairfield Energy, Maersk Decom, Petrofac Ltd., and Technip FMC
The scope of this report is focused on the offshore decommissioning market and the key areas in the field that drive industry growth and allow companies to succeed. Areas include operator project management, post-cessation of production (CoP) OPEX, well decommissioning (plugging and abandonment), facility de-energizing, topside preparation, topside removal, jacket removal, topside and substructure onshore recycling, subsea infrastructure, site remediation and post-decommissioning monitoring. BCC also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent information regarding upcoming, ongoing decommissioning projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)