Offshore Decommissioning Markets
The global market for offshore decommissioning reached $6.5 billion in 2019 and should reach $8.3 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 43 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global market for offshore decommissioning
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2019 to 2024
- A look at the recent market trends, opportunities, challenges and government rules and regulations affecting market
- Coverage of events like mergers and acquisitions, competition trends, market share analysis and a relevant patent analysis
- Briefing about possible innovations in the offshore decommissioning sector which may reduce costs and environmental impact in the near future
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Able U.K. Ltd., Bureau Veritas Group, Fairfield Energy, Maersk Decom, Petrofac Ltd., and Technip FMC
The scope of this report is focused on the offshore decommissioning market and the key areas in the field that drive industry growth and allow companies to succeed. Areas include operator project management, post-cessation of production (CoP) OPEX, well decommissioning (plugging and abandonment), facility de-energizing, topside preparation, topside removal, jacket removal, topside and substructure onshore recycling, subsea infrastructure, site remediation and post-decommissioning monitoring. BCC also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent information regarding upcoming, ongoing decommissioning projects.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.