Oilfield Exploration & Production Markets: A BCC Research Outlook
The global market for exploration and production should grow from $387.8 billion in 2018 to $530.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 170 tables
- An overview of the oil and gas exploration and production technologies and components markets
- Quantification of the market for oilfield exploration and production by various segments and sub-segments i.e., oil & gas exploration and oil & gas production
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Brief outline of the importance of advanced exploration and new downhole techniques within the O&G industry in correlation with substantial economic benefit to both government and industry players
- Impact analysis of growing and contracting segments, technological challenges that the oil and gas industry is facing, and possible solutions to those challenges
- Coverage of the all viable enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technologies along with their installation, operation, deployment, application area, environmental concern, regulatory framework, cost benefits etc.
- Company profiles of leading market players within the oilfield industry, including Advanced Resources International, Caterpillar, Denbury Resources, Hilong Group, National Oilwell Varco, And Wood Group
The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of oil & gas exploration and production sector, with the scope limited to reports published by BCC Research during the year 2017 and 2018. This report segments the market into two major sub-segments i.e. oil & gas exploration and oil & gas production.
The exploration segment explains the prevalent and upcoming technologies covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief. The report divides the production market into technologies and components. Production technologies discussed in the report include enhanced oil recovery technology and Fracking technology. Detailed overview of these technologies coupled with relevant market data in terms of market size measured in dollar terms are provided. The Production components covered in this study include oilfield process chemicals and drill pipes. The scope is limited to the recent studies published by BCC Research and is thus not exhaustive.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.