Smart Grid: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for smart grid technology is estimated to grow from $36.9 billion in 2021 to $55.9 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 33 tables
- An updated overview of the global market for smart grid technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for smart grid network, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Evaluation and forecast the smart grid market size (by number of units installation and product sales in dollar value terms), and corresponding market share analysis by component, grid type, end user vertical, and geography
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the demand owing to their proprietary technologies, new industry specific developments, and other growth strategies
- Assessment of the smart grid market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, power industry structure, government regulations, and other macroeconomic factors affecting the marketplace
- Company profiles descriptions of the major manufacturers of smart grid infrastructure. Key players including Eaton, Fujitsu Ltd., General Electric, Honeywell, Landis+Gyr, Schneider Electric, Siemens etc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, end user and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for smart grid and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of the smart grid manufacturers and electricity/power providers.
This report covers the market for smart grids with regards to their implementation across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that will affect the market and the vendor landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.