VASIMR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) Engine
The aim of this report is to survey the new ideas and technologies associated with electric propulsion. Specifically, the report covers the VASIMR engine by providing updates in this engine’s types, design and operations, and it surveys the applications of this technology. In addition, it provides information about the competitor electric propulsion engines that are currently in use as well as emerging technologies.
- An overview of the global market for VASIMR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) Engine and detailed description of its design and operations
- A review of history, advantages and disadvantages of the VASIMR Engine and recent updates on its types
- Description of electric propulsion engines that are currently in use and knowledge about the upcoming technologies of the industry
- Insights into government initiatives for the research and development of VASIMR engines
- A look at the recent developments and market investments in the space industry
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.