Defense Robotics: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for defense robotics reached $9.6 billion in 2018 and should reach nearly $14.1 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 107 tables
- An overview of the global markets for defense robotics
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Impact analysis of major drivers and restraints, and regional dynamics of the global defense robotics markets and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of technological advancements, international regulations, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Detailed profiles of the major market players, including BAE Systems Plc, Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Textron Inc. and The Boeing Company
This research report categorizes the defense robotics market by type. Product types include unmanned aerial vehicles, unmanned ground-based vehicles, unmanned underwater vehicles and demining robots.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.