Automated Guided Vehicles: Global Market
The global automated guided vehicles (AGVs) market should reach $4.0 billion by 2025 from $1.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.2% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 39 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global market for automated guided vehicles (AGV) and related technology segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Review of current industry players, including manufacturers of AGV metrology, equipment suppliers, technology developers and future market participants
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecast for AGV, and corresponding market share analysis by type of vehicle, navigation technology, battery type, application and region for key market segments
- Discussion of the types of solutions and applications implemented by manufacturers
- Highlights of global R&D activities and new technological developments related to AGV system during the past few years, while outlining technical issues and challenges
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of AGVs market as against the overall global economic outlook
- Competitive landscape featuring prominent companies in the AGV market and their global rankings
- Profile description of the market leading corporations, including Amerden Inc., ECA Group, GridBots, KION Group, Oceaneering International Inc. and SeeGrid
In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, application, industry, navigation technology, battery type and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for AGVs and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are based on type, application, industry and geography. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of the AGV manufacturers.
The report covers the market for AGVs with regards to their applications and types across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.