Safety Laser Scanner: Global Markets
The global market for safety laser scanners should grow from $457.2 million in 2020 to $648.3 million by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 24 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for safety laser scanner and description of its applications
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Analysis of current and future market dynamics and identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Information on SE2L launched by IDEC, which is used to safeguard personnel and machinery in hazardous areas by using reflected laser beams
- Details about safety standards that need to be adhered by the manufacturers and description of ANSI/NFPA/RIA/ASME safety standards and OSHA machine safety standards
- Discussion on impact of coronavirus on the global economy and information on government expenditures on COVID-19
- Profile description of major market players including, Datalogic, Hokuyo, Omron, Rockwell Automation, SICK AG, and Turck Banner
In this report, the market has been segmented based on product feature, product type, end-user and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for safety laser scanners and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are based on product type, end-user and geography. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of the safety laser scanner manufacturers.
The report covers the market for safety laser scanners with regards to their applications across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for safety laser scanners in 2020 and projects the expected market size through 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.