Fiber Optic Connectors: Global Markets
The global market for fiber optic connectors should grow from $4.0 billion in 2020 to $6.2 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 100 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for fiber optic connectors (FOCs) and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of opportunities in the innovation-driven fiber optic connectors market, and assessment of various end-use industry applications of FOCs and the market dynamics of each application
- Estimation of the current market size and market forecast for FOCs, and corresponding market share analysis by type of connector, application, and geographic region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and insight into the future applications of each given segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation of major stakeholders in the market and competitive landscape for the market leaders
- Key acquisition, expansion, partnership, collaboration, and investment strategies adopted by FOC manufacturers and their global shares
- A relevant patent analysis with recent key granted patents for innovations in FOCs technologies
- Company profiles of the leading players operating in global fiber optic connectors market including Amphenol Corp, AT&T Inc., Belden Inc., CommScope, Eaton Corp. PLC, Optical Cable Corp., Panasonic Corp., and TE Connectivity Ltd.
In this report, the market is segmented based on type, application and geography. The report provides an overview of the global FOC market and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2020-2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, application and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of FOC providers.
The report covers the market for FOCs with regard to the global user base. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report gives the global market for FOCs in 2019 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2025.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The total global value for the fiber optic connector (FOC) market in 2010 is an estimated $1.9 billion. In 2011, global value is projected to increase to more than $1.9 billion, as the global economy begins to improve. By 2016, given a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6%, total global value for the FOC market is projected to be nearly $3.1 billion.