Biophotonics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global biophotonics market should grow from $32.2 billion in 2016, by a five year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8%, to reach nearly $53.8 billion in 2021.
- An overview of the current and future characteristics of the market for the different biophotonics technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Coverage of areas where biophotonics plays a role ranging from molecular imaging and understanding the biophysics of photon interaction with cells and tissue, to the clinical realm of non-invasive diagnostics, drug delivery, and therapy
- A look at factors such as increasing demand of monitoring and diagnostic technologies, a growing trend of miniaturization, and organic growth associated with mature markets such as x-ray imaging
- A comprehensive view of the current and emerging technologies, the market drivers and restraints, competitive landscape and market revenues by technology across different geographies
- Profiles of major playes in the industry
We have taken a very broad definition of biophotonics to encompass the application of light and other forms of radiant energy, ranging from visible range (e.g., far infrared at around 100 microns) to X-ray (e.g., hard X-rays), primarily to life sciences and medicine.
Biophotonics in this report is broadly defined as the application and development of optical methodology such as imaging, diagnosing, etc., to study cells and tissues. Biophotonics refers to detection, emission, absorption, modification, reflection and creation of radiation from tissues, biomaterials, organisms and cells.
The report includes only those devices and products that are listed above, plus the segment of the global market and the products market of the above listed four regions. The scope of the report includes the following:
- Key market analysis.
- Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
- Market estimation for a forecasted period of 2016 through 2021.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Regional analysis.
- Profiles of key market players.
Himani Singhi has been working in healthcare, biotechnology and life sciences business research and consulting since 2009. She has expertise in business strategy, market and competitive intelligence, business performance measurement and management, business analysis and analytics, and forecasting. Himani studied in the U.K. and holds double masters, one in life sciences/allied science and the other in business analysis.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.