Industry 4.0 Technologies: Global Market Through 2023
The global market for industry 4.0 will grow from nearly $7.7 billion in 2018 to $21.7 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- An overview of the global markets for industry 4.0 technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- Market segmentation by end user, technology, and regional segments
- Descriptions of market trends, including key components and applications
- A detailed patent review and examination of new developments in the industry
- Analyses of market opportunities, including key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategy
- Profiles of major companies in the market, including Alps Electric Co. Ltd., Banner Engineering Corp., Comus International Bvba, Electro-Sensors Inc., Honeywell Sensing & Controls and Measurement Specialties Inc.
The scope of this report will cover the overall Industry 4.0 technologies market, with market sizing and trend analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2018, as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2018 through 2023.
The market is segmented into end-user, technology and regional segments. End-user segments include large enterprises, middle market firms and SMBs. Applications include discrete and process manufacturing.
Technologies covered include cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things, cloud computing and cognitive computing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.