Global Markets for Technologies in Airport Security
The global market for airport security should grow from $9.9 billion in 2018 to $15.1 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 87 tables
- An overview of the global markets for technologies in airport security
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Explanation of the major market drivers for global airport security and current trends within the industry
- Patent reviews and new developments
- Company profiles of major equipment manufacturers and suppliers, including Bosch Security Systems, Hitachi Ltd., IBM Corp., Schneider Electric and Siemens AG
The scope of this report covers various types of security systems used for airport security globally which are access control, cyber security, perimeter security, screening, surveillance, and others, classified in terms of their utility at airports, applications and regional markets. The report also discusses the major market players in various regions. Revenue forecasts are given for 2018 to 2023.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.